First Look Games offers game developer partners the opportunity to monitor the activity of publishers to ensure that reviewed content is compliant. Initially focused on the UK market, our industry-leading technology, powered by Rightlander, looks for a variety of specific conditions & events set out by the game developer on publisher websites and generates reports that identify anything of concern, which are sent to game developer partners and monitored by our account management team. Our account management team will act on your behalf to work with affiliates and publishers to resolve any issues that may arise.
FLG Compliance Scanning benefits for game developers:
- Request regular compliance monitoring of publisher websites with downloadable CSV reports
- Be informed when FLG Compliance scans find websites advertising your content that you were unaware of
- See where your brands (company/game titles) are mentioned or linked, any anchor text used & images that are being used to link
- Define ‘non-compliant’ conditions that scans can refer to when searching & alert you to when found
A selection of reports currently available include:
- Link Report: Web pages where links to brands are found with anchor text
- Creative Report: Web pages that link to brands with self-hosted creative
- Brand Report: Web pages where a brand is mentioned but not necessarily linked
- Compliance Violations Report: potential issues based on compliance events defined by the game developer
How much does it cost?
Compliance Scanning – from £500 per month